Carol Press is an accomplished, award-winning weaver. In her sun-filled studio behind her Washington, DC home, Carol uses her Macomber loom to design and hand-weave beautiful and luxurious scarves using soft rayon-chenille or bamboo yarn. Her scarves feature exquisite colors and elegant patterns, and are ideal for keeping warm from the chill of fall or the freezing cold of winter.
If you walk around Washington, DC, you may spot one of Carol's scarves being worn by members of the media, members of Congress, and by at least one former President.
Carol resides in Washington, DC with her husband Bill Press.
In addition to purchasing Carol's scarves online, you can find them in the following stores:
- The Rafael's - San Francisco, CA
- Fuller Lodge Art Center - Los Alamos, NM
- The Real Mother Goose - Portland, OR Airport
- Black Mountain Artisans - Pt. Reyes Station, CA
- Antiochia - Capital Hill, Washington DC